Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time with girlfriends can lower stress levels

Are you stressed? I am!

We each have our reasons. Mine is that I'm waiting for a confirmation of Costco's order for my walking guides Toronto Urban Strolls... for girlfriends. They gave a verbal order to my sales reps, there was a little glitch at the distribution level and now I'm waiting for it to get resolved. AGHR!!!! What's yours?

Time to see our girlfriends! 

And so would argue Dr. Laura Berman. Check her article on how time with girlfriends can lower our stress levels. And, as a bonus if you're in a relationship, it turns out that allowing yourself to see your girlfriends allows your partner to see his/her own friends. It means two less stressed people in the household. Imagine that! 


Follow us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment