Sunday, June 16, 2013

The self-publishing adventure

Illustration done by my illustrator Johanne Pepin
to show the state of my office just prior 
to the publication of a guide.
The making of a walking guide 

From November  2012 to April 2013, I did a series of posts about the making of my new walking guide Toronto Urban Strolls... for girlfriends  2

At the time, I hadn't set up the Toronto Urban Strolls blog yet. (A lot happened since I got the books from the printer on April 16!) 

I'm now moving the series to this blog, in which I'll continue describing the adventure of making, promoting, selling and distributing my self-published guide in this blog. 

Here's the link to the "making of" series, still posted on my blog Toronto Fun Places: The making of a Toronto walking guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment