Sunday, May 12, 2013

Toronto Urban Strolls marketed as a girlfriends' guide

Why a guide "for girlfriends"? 

When I launched into the writing of Toronto Urban Strolls... for girlfriends, many people were wondering if positioning my walking guides as a reference for girlfriends was a wise decision. 
Anyone who's organized anything for a group knows it is more stressful when gender and age groups differ. 

I chose to envision my girlfriends when deciding on the points of interest along the strolls, without considering if my suggestions would bore husbands, boyfriends or children to tears. 

Bottom line: I don't need to explain to my girlfriends why I'm pointing out Winners stores (still a great mystery to my husband).


Photo taken from a blog on
How to hold a purse without compromising your dude-hood.
I found many similar blogs!
Are you man enough?
As I always say, this is a guide for girlfriends... and guys man enough to handle a guide for girlfriends. (You know, the kind of guy who can hold your handbag while you go to the washroom without loosing his cool.)


Like Toronto Urban Strolls on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment