Saturday, May 18, 2013

Labyrinth walk in High Park

Two days ago, I was in High Park's neighbourhood so I decided to do a quick stroll in the park to enjoy the spring colours.



I went to the labyrinth painted on a concrete circle. (You'll find it beyond the slope just north of Grenadier Restaurant's parking lot.)
It took me 5 minutes to walk the full circuit, which is quite relaxing, a bit like meditation. 




Then I went to check the state of the cherry trees (towards Grenadier Pond, down the lane) and can confirm to you that all the petals are gone. I noticed a sculpted tree I had not seen last time I visited.


I thought the park was gorgeous, with other kinds of trees in full bloom and plenty of tulips across the street from the restaurant.


Like Toronto Urban Strolls on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment