Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Carens Wine and Cheese Bar in the fall!


I love fall. I love patios. Therefore, I LOVE patio heaters.

Last time I was at Carens Wine and Cheese Bar in Yorkville, we had a wonderful evening at the backyard patio. Already pretty in day time, this has to be the loveliest patio in town, with all the lanterns throwing their glow on the wooden walls. 

We shared everything, to try more items from their tasty menu.
One thing we did not try (because it was way to hot in early August) is one of the fondues I saw on their menu. But we promised ourselves we would return in the fall. 



I can't imagine a more whimsical fall outing. They provide soft blankets and they have installed patio heaters. They do cheese fondues and chocolate fondues! Add to this the best spicy Mac and Cheese ever and you have enough reasons to try this cosy place with friends in the coming weeks. Put on your best sweaters!







Like this suggestion? 
That's what keeps us authors going! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment