Saturday, October 11, 2014

52 weekend walks with Toronto Urban Strolls 1 and 2

People often ask me "Which walk should I do this week?" 
                                                      

Since my two guides include a total of 52 strolls, I was wondering if there would be enough material to do a different walk every week, for a full year. Good news, there is!  

Click here or on the image of the calendar to access an interactive PDF of the suggestions for a full year. 

Note that while this calendar will point those who don't own the guides in the right direction, it is meant to complement the two walking guides, to help my readers enjoy their guidebooks all year-round.  


Where to buy the books!



Both Toronto Urban Strolls 1 & 2 are available on Amazon, Indigo, and major bookstores in the GTA. You can also order them directly from the publisher. 





No comments:

Post a Comment