Friday, May 2, 2014

Japanese Centre and big bazaar


The great thing about this weekend is that I'm going to Montreal for a girlfriends reunion. The sad thing about this weekend is that I'm going to miss the annual bazaar of the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre! This Saturday, May 3, from 12 noon to 4 p.m.


I'm been eying this event for a little while. It is apparently the most fun event of the Japanese Centre (located a few minutes drive north of the Science Centre). I even went to visit the centre ahead of time. Here are my best shots of this amazing cultural centre.

The surroundings don't look too appealing but as soon as you step into the centre, you'll be seduced by the design. I don't know how the bazaar affects their regular offering but here's what I saw during my visit.























No comments:

Post a Comment